Sinclair Sprockets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Involvement Ideas- Fallingbrook Fun fair?

Go down

Community Involvement Ideas- Fallingbrook Fun fair? Empty Community Involvement Ideas- Fallingbrook Fun fair?

Post  Sam Hassall Tue May 14, 2013 8:04 pm

The Fun Fair at fallingbrook P.S is this Thursday from 5:30-8:30. I think this is a good start if we want to get any sort of community involvement done, as fallingbrook is just down the road from Sinclair and we could use our Tent and Display from worlds.

They usually have a good turnout (~200-300 people I'd say) and I'd think we'd be able to get a spot in quite easily. If one of the teachers could drop them a line I think it'd be a great idea, and I'd be willing to sit-in and represent the team. They handle food, so all we have to do is look okay and answer questions. Lots of parents and kids, so I think shooting a few frisbees would be a great hit, and If we bring some of the booklets we had made, we could even gain a few sponsors (Like I said, LOTS of parents).

As for the last-minute nature of things, I think the school would probably be okay with us showing up, as I know that they are always looking for people to put on displays/take part in the fun fair. It would be easy to put on, and I'd be okay with showing up after school on wednesday to pack the trailer/get things ready.

The phone number for the school is 905-668-5211. I personally think it'd be a great opportunity, and I really want to do it.

Sam Hassall
Sam Hassall

Back to top Go down