Sinclair Sprockets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No longer a mentor

5 posters

Go down

No longer a mentor Empty No longer a mentor

Post  Ben_A Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:29 pm

Fellow Sprockets.
Unfortunately, I have made the extremely difficult decision to no longer be a mentor for the Sprockets. Several factors have contributed to this conclusion including my growing family and my working commitments (including very long hours) during the build period. It is not possible for me to devote the amount of time that is required by the robot team in addition to my family and work commitments. I have enjoyed learning, growing and working with you all on the robots. The team has had two very successful seasons and you are well on your way developing a long-term training and improvement strategy.
You can always reach me through my email address if you have a question or require some assistance.
Best of luck in all of your future endeavours.
-       Ben

Ben_A

Back to top Go down

No longer a mentor Empty Re: No longer a mentor

Post  Sam Hassall Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:51 pm

Thank you so much for all the help you've given during all the time you have worked with us, Ben. Good luck in the future!
Sam Hassall
Sam Hassall

Back to top Go down

Post  ErikNikiforuk Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:32 pm

Thanks you so much as I know you have taught me a lot during this past season! I hope everything goes well with your family and your career!
ErikNikiforuk
ErikNikiforuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Deen Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:16 am

You have done so much for the team! It was a privilege working with you and I am sad to see you leave, but I understand entirely and respect your decision. Best of luck Ben! Hopefully you'll drop in every once in a while just to say hi!
Maya Deen
Maya Deen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Elizabeth Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:08 am

Thank you so much for all you've contributed to the team, Ben! Your leadership, experience and mentoring have been invaluable and I'm sorry to see you go!
Jane Elizabeth
Jane Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum