Sinclair Sprockets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do these people have in common?

2 posters

Go down

What do these people have in common? Empty What do these people have in common?

Post  Jane Elizabeth Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:30 pm

Sam, Maya, Connor, Mr. Jones, Simone, Tobin, Georgia, Angel, Jason

Answer: these team members, and several others, wore our team colour of ORANGE today!

Many others of you did not...or if you did, you covered it up with a hoodie, a jacket or a coat Sad

I used to be able to identify the Sprockets the second I walked into the stands...a seething mass of ORANGE! This is awesome and shows great team pride and spirit.

Please remember to wear your team colours tomorrow, and if you're cold in the stands, please wear someting UNDER your team colours instead of over it. Let's show them who we are in the stands tomorrow! Be ORANGE!
Jane Elizabeth
Jane Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

What do these people have in common? Empty Re: What do these people have in common?

Post  ErikNikiforuk Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:23 am

Also team we did great yesterday, the best we could with what we have, with the previous "upgrade" to our robot I believe we can now do really well. Now all we need is you all to have the spirit! Whether we win or loose we want you cheering for our team, and to reiterate what Jane said is to wear orange! And have people on the signs waving it up! When were on the field we shouldn't see those numbers facing down. Hope we all do great and let's show the other teams whose boss! Go sprockets!
ErikNikiforuk
ErikNikiforuk

Back to top Go down

What do these people have in common? Empty Re: What do these people have in common?

Post  ErikNikiforuk Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:26 am

Ha, just thought about this, "Sprocket spirit" or Sinclair Sprocket Spirit, SSS! Have some SSS everyone!
ErikNikiforuk
ErikNikiforuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down